The term 'Opti-fold' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 286 Finch Ave West, Apt 407, Toronto, Ontario, M2R 1N1, Canada. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website, product and service.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials or products on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own independent responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements before use. You shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Opti-fold. Before use of any information or materials or products on this website, you will consult a physician.
5. Opti-fold, its affiliates, franchisors, employees, agents and successors are excluded from any and all liability including but not limited to personal, bodily, or mental injuries and economic loss or damages to the customers or their spouses, domestic partners, guests, unborn children or relatives, related to the company's negligence or the customers' use of products, services, website information, or participation in activities, personal coaching or instruction.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
8. We request that individuals under the age of 18 have adult supervision when using our Website, Services, and Products.
9. We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
10. Information provided in this document is proprietary to Opti-fold, and Opti-fold reserves the right to make any changes to the information in this document or to any products and services at any time without notice.
11. The information provided by Opti-fold hereunder is provided “as is, where is” and with all faults, and the entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the Buyer.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES POLICY
Opti-fold, its affiliates, franchisors, employees, agents and successors are reserved the right to withhold Products and Services to Visitors who are not in accordance to the user agreement. In order to receive any of our Products or Services, all Visitors of this Website must:
1. Submit an "Eyelid Profile Video" that completes all 4 requested instructions. The characteristics of the video must be -- but is not limited to -- of high fidelity and quality, not shaky, reasonably framed (zoomed up properly), and rotated right-side-up.
2. Any Employee or Staff may refuse to serve Customers that are in a bad standing of a Breach of Trust with Opti-fold. Thus patience, the use of cordial electronic mail or Instant Messaging, must be practiced by the Customer at all times. Failure to do so will result in the offending Customer being banned from using our Website, Products or Services effective immediately without warning.
3. Due to the nature of the Products being handcrafted, the product refund policy is All Sales Final.
OPTI-FOLD PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAM POLICY
The Opti-fold Personal Training Program is designed for the end user who is really serious about making their own double eyelids transformation. This is not for the casual hobbyist merely curious about the appeal of double eyelid wishful thinking. This is real -- and is for those who are determined to use all best techniques available to make permanent double eyelid results. Since every person's eyelid profile is unique, it is necessary for us to integrate a coaching element with the product to produce the results we are set to make.
[A] Select size "We pick for you" and contribute your donation.
[B] Install Kakaotalk on your mobile phone. Send us a message that includes your Eyelid Profile Video and order number. Our Kakao user ID is Optifold. Your Eyelid Profile Video will help us determine your tape size.
[C(a)] If you have uneven eyelids, answer this questionnaire:
When did you begin having uneven eyelids?
What was the cause of the uneven eyelids?
Do your eyelids sometimes become more uneven than usual? If so, what do you think is the cause?
Are there any temporary remedies that you are currently doing to make them less uneven?
How did you find out about Opti-fold?
[C(b)] If you have single eyelids, answer this questionnaire:
Do your single eyelids sometimes momentarily turn to double eyelids? If so, what do you think made it happen and how long did the temporary double eyelid last?
Have you used regular eyelid tape/glue before? If so, how long did you use them and what were the effects after you removed the regular tape/glue?
How did you find out about Opti-fold?
[D] Videos submitted may be used for future promotion.